Name our Magpie and win a £250 holiday voucher!
Consumer finance website Moneymagpie’s iconic mascot needs a name – and we think that’s a job for our readers! Perched atop the site, seeking out the latest bargains and money-making ideas – the least we can do is give our faithful Magpie a name!
So on Monday 2 April 2012 Moneymagpie founder Jasmine Birtles is opening it up to the public by offering a £250 voucher for travel site On The Beach for the best name received.
All entrants need to do is head over to the Moneymagpie Facebook page and leave a post saying:
“Hello Jasmine! I’d like to name your Money Magpie (enter name).”
The winner will be announced on Monday 30 April 2012. Entries must be received by 3pm on that day.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition gives the winner a discount of £250 on holidays (flight & hotel) or Hotel Only from On the Beach (excludes flight only)
2. £250 discount can only be used when booking directly with On the Beach by phone
3. Your booking must be made by 1st June 2012 for travel by 31st December 2012, and can include any holidays available at On The Beach.
4. Voucher must be used against ONE booking and cannot be split into multiple bookings
5. Winner to pay difference if holiday worth more than the voucher amount
6. Winner’s forename and town/city may be used in future promotional material
7. Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given